Make lets you design, build, and automate by connecting PhantomBuster with thousands of apps in just a few clicks.
PhantomBuster’s Make integration allows you to either trigger a Phantom launch after something happens on one of your apps, or do something in one of your apps after a Phantom launch.
The possibilities are endless.
Enable your sales team to bookmark prospect's LinkedIn profiles with Pocket, and enrich each profile using the LinkedIn Profile Scraper Phantom.
1. First, create a new Make scenario.
2. Then create a Pocket trigger for the right action; in our case, "Watch new items."
3. Let's configure it: create a new Connection between our Pocket account and Make.
4. Configure your trigger for only the proper URLs. In our case, we could specify bookmarks with "linkedin.com" as a domain.
Let's now configure the Action part of this workflow: launching a Phantom.
1. Create a new PhantomBuster module linked to our Pocket trigger and specify the right action: "Launch a Phantom."
2. Create your PhantomBuster-Integromat Connection by copying your PhantomBuster API key and pasting it into Integromat. Your API key is on the right-hand side of your "Workspace settings" as shown below.
3. Specify your Phantom ID. This ID is the value shown in the URL when you're on your Phantom's console page:
And here's how it should look on Integromat:
4. Finally, edit your Phantom's setup directly within Integromat. Here, we filled in the session cookie to connect LinkedIn to PhantomBuster. Below in red is the information we got from Pocket, in this case the URL bookmarked which should be a LinkedIn profile to scrape.
Get in touch with our dedicated support team for support and advice.